cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Service & Login Disabled

MP10
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Yesterday I woke up to my phone saying that I have no service. Since then, I have not been able to make or receive phone calles regardless of my location. My account is paid up until February 2018 so that is not the issue. I've tried shutting my phone off and on but this did nothing.

Additionally, when I tried to log on to my account on public mobile's website, it said that my login was disabled. I have no idea why this would be as I've logged in within the last few months. I attempted to reset my password but have not been able to due to the login being "disabled". 

I sent a private message to the moderator team as I had seen somebody suggest this to someone else, but it's been 24 hours and I've yet to hear back. 

Please help! And thanks in advance. 

2 REPLIES 2

MP10
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I have tried to call *611 but unfortunately the call doesn't go through. 

Thanks for trying to help! 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@MP10 wrote:

Yesterday I woke up to my phone saying that I have no service. Since then, I have not been able to make or receive phone calles regardless of my location. My account is paid up until February 2018 so that is not the issue. I've tried shutting my phone off and on but this did nothing.

Additionally, when I tried to log on to my account on public mobile's website, it said that my login was disabled. I have no idea why this would be as I've logged in within the last few months. I attempted to reset my password but have not been able to due to the login being "disabled". 

I sent a private message to the moderator team as I had seen somebody suggest this to someone else, but it's been 24 hours and I've yet to hear back. 

Please help! And thanks in advance.

Does 611 give you any result?

You've done the right thing by sending a private message to the moderators but unfortunately they are taking for like ever to reply.

Need Help? Let's chat.