cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Response After Days

DebraB
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have been without service for two days!!..I have contacted the "Moderator Team" providing all the details and still no acknowledgement or response..

For months I have been continuously having this issue with Publit Mobile and yet again my payment was deducted and I have NO SERVICE..

I am in the middle of a job hunt and for the last few days I'm unable to make or receive calls.

Awful service.... this company needs to be closed as you provide ZERO service to your customers and behave as it's a favor... quite an expensive one to us the users...

Beyond annoyed.... beyond frustrated

5 REPLIES 5

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@mimmo wrote:

Definitely try lost stolen or $1 tricks

@DebraB more on these two workaround that @mimmo has mentioned can be found here:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Paying-for-your-service/SOLUTION-My-plan-has-enough-f...

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

CellAid
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Do you have data?  Are you sure you're not signed up for a data only plan?

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Definitely try lost stolen or $1 tricks

It is definitely not fun being without service. Unfortunately, things  here won't change /change slowly, and only real advice is vote with your money and see if there is another provider that offers you what you need.

hairbag1
Mayor / Maire

Can't argue with you regarding poor service...but I think Public Mobile let us know early on that no phone-in support was the rule here. While we wait, what is the problem you're having ? Have you tried rebooting said phone ? Have you tried the Lost/Stolen remedy ? Have you tried adding a dollar manually to see if that gets things going ?

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@DebraB wrote:

I have been without service for two days!!..I have contacted the "Moderator Team" providing all the details and still no acknowledgement or response..

For months I have been continuously having this issue with Publit Mobile and yet again my payment was deducted and I have NO SERVICE..

I am in the middle of a job hunt and for the last few days I'm unable to make or receive calls.

Awful service.... this company needs to be closed as you provide ZERO service to your customers and behave as it's a favor... quite an expensive one to us the users...

Beyond annoyed.... beyond frustrated

Sorry to hear of your service issue.  I am not sure if the Moderators were even working yesterday or if it was a holiday for all of them.  it is unfortunate that you are experiencing service interuptions.  As for saying the company needs to be closed that is a reaching a little as they provide many people a great service at a great price.  I know current response time is around 48 hours to hear back from the moderators.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.