cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Replys, No call service, no customer service, this is not better then freedom.

DannyTam88
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

PM to moderators just respond to those who they want to? it's been almost three days, no replys or even attempt has been made regarding my plan issue.

I have PMed the moderators since thursday. I have no call service, just data and text, because of an error. I was charged fully for the 120 and now because of the website's mix up it's asking me to top up an additional money for another three months and it's telling me the plan won't be changed for the next three months?

This is not how you try to keep customers, you tell people to come to your service, and now this? Thanks for scamming me of my money. This business model of "I will get to you when i can is not an acceptable business bevhaviour".

You have customers running your help line?? how this going to help out any REAL solultions? All real account issues like mischarges, gitches need moderators.

I'm Sorry, but this needs to be said who ever thought of this "lets save some money, so the "community can help each other answer questions? thing is insane.

Sincerly,

Your customer which is stuck with your service plan for the next three months which is not even the one i paid.

PS. This isn't just about being not having patience, it's been almost three days.

10 REPLIES 10

DannyTam88

@vsah@ It should be common sense, we don't live in a world where websites like these are the new thing

@ShawnC13I'm sorry, I took it a little far about the 10 dollar thing, I will admit, I was being an unreasonable person there. Going back to the fact that, there are people going to weeks or days without service doesn't help the cause of this.

We are consumers and the lifestream of this company. People don't bother switching phone services if it's good enough, if i read the forums sure it will would have made me second guess the company. However, is this what Public mobile even want us to think?

We get cheap plans, so we get cheap customer service, so if it works and they keep us great but for others if it doesn't work it's ok? So I should just accept the fact that a phone company that doesn't provide right service is perfectly fine?

We should at least have the ability to get what we paid for.

If we get dropped calls, not service everywhere, or no out of province/country service, that's fine (cheap plan, cheap service should be expected), but if i paid for a promised plan and i don't get service or partial service because of a error and it doesn't get addressed, it's not right, and anyone who's experiencing this right now should feel cheated out of their money, and time.

Even if all the customers have these problems is fixed, a lot of us will have reservation about the company as a whole and this company will be losing out again in three month's time a lot of revenue.

People on this community telling me "I hope your issue gets resolved quickly" is great and they're all kindhearted people, don't get me wrong, but as a consumer I don't need "hope" i need service.

vsah
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
The part about being smart enough to read the forums is a bit out of line. As a new customer it wouldn't be second nature to do so. Moreover PM posted yesterday about an Asus phone issue...how about a front page post with a PM issue and a warning if people are porting numbers over.

@DannyTam88, I don't get $10 off a month and even if I did that isn't why I do try and help people out it is a bonus but not the reason.  The amount compared to the time spent is minimal.  You are almost right.  Most things can be found in the FAQ but the people that do spend time on here see what has worked for others or know of remedies for certain issues.  The FAQ's are out there you are correct and not to offend you but this community forum has many threads here of issues of days without service, weeks if you go back to the fall promo so if you were as you say "smart" enough to have read the forum prior to your switch you would have been aware that it could happen to you.  I totally agree with you that there should be no reason for all of these issues with activations and payments that should be a basic action that MUST  happen.  All of this information was available just like the FAQ's that so many of us point people to.

If we are able to help some people with solutions without a MOD intervention *yes it does happen* than that is what so many members here want to provide it isn't about a community reward.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

DannyTam88

Dear ShawnC13,

I understand that you want your 10 dollars off every month, which makes you think that your comments are being helpful, but it's not.

You think I don't know the mods are backed up from all these messages, you even telling me that shows me how this community is so useless. There are 4 MODS for hundreds, maybe thousnds of people that switched to their service.

Other citizens aren't helpful that's why this is insane. You can easily get help for how to top up or how to reach a mod in a simple FAQ page ("it's usually in the FAQ section or contact us page in all other companies", They can even make instructional videos online which show cases how to do these things")

The only reason why they have a "community" to help others out is people who are not smart enough to just read FAQs, I'm sorry if this offends people, but it's true. Companies like PM don't want to hire people to teach their customers how to use their website, it's as simple as that. It's fine if they want to go this route; however, if there are REAL issues. This should be addressed by the company.

It's the fact that REAL solutions can't be fixed by the community, only mods have employee powers to fix any and all issues.

koimr1
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Yup, it's not fun when you don't have your phone available for that long.

But please, hang in there - once you get past this it's pretty smooth sailing. 🙂

The mods WILL get to you and they WILL sort you out.

I'm a recent convert and I would do this over again (I had issues as well) and it's definitely worth it. 🙂

raza416
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Terribly sorry to hear this, at this point all we can recommend is waiting till a mod is able to help you out. Best of luck! 

vsah
No I can't make calls from my old sim because my number was ported over. The issue is completely with PM. I understand that sometimes issues come up but good customer service should have been to warn customers about the potentially long delays before they port their number over. Absolutely no regard for other people's lives.

raza416
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Really sad to hear that your experience thus far isn't going great :(. The mods are swamped as a lot of people were switching in the last days of the promotion, I really hope that they get to you soon and can help you with your issues. They're generally quite good at replying + being able to provide support however around promotion ending times this assistance can get quite delayed. Best of luck, and once again, really sorry to hear that you're going through this!

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@DannyTam88, sorry to hear you are having some major issues.  Are you able to make calls with your old SIM from your previous provider?  Also your term shouldn't start until everything is up and running.  The MODS don'tjust pick and choose who the get back to or just when the want to.  There is a large backlog and it gets bigger when people tag multiple mods or send multiple private messages to them.  It creates a larger list of "Trouble Tickets"  Customers are not running a help line.  Community members are trying to assist other members.  This is the business model that PM uses and has never hidden so prior research before signing up would have shown cases where when there are issues or large backlogs there are many instances and topics here that should prepare potential and current customers that there could be times where if there is an issue it could be minutes to fix or could be days and to be ready with other ways to make or receive calls.

I totally understand your frustration but PM has never hidden the fact of how their customer support works, so a lack of research or a "it couldn't happen to me" isn't the correct way to pick a mobile service. 

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

vsah
Im having the same issue but I don't even have data or text. No one has been able to get a hold of me for the past 2 days. This is such a joke. At this point I want this plan working so I can port my number over to another carrier without issues.
Need Help? Let's chat.