cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Internet

itwaru
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

• I have a $25 plan, with 1GB Internet for some reason I can't get internet. I checked APN settings, everything is OK. When logged in to my account Data is not showing. Please help.

Thnaks

9 REPLIES 9

sureshtomcollin

Please check your data usage.

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You should remove your phone# as this is a public forum.  Click on the 3 dots on the top right to delete it.  If no data is showing in your account then it means you have deleted it.  You would need to either buy an add-on for more data or wait until your next renewal date.

@itwaru wrote:

Thanks

I just renewed the plan, it appear to be blocked

@itwaru  Do you mean that your plan is being renewed by the system? If yes, and you can still make calls then let the renewal complete and everything will be back to normal by tomorrow.

valuable12

Did you check your mobile? 

You have to go to settings and turn on celluar datas. 

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

Edited: Sorry I see that your data is missing in your self serve so PM thinks it is out. If you just renewed, something may have gone wrong. Occasionally the system has been known to not RESET the data. This may have happened to you.

I think the only way to fix this is submitting a ticket to a moderator. Explain your issue to SIMON, the ? comment bubble in the bottom right.

SIMON

Use as few words as possible to allow the BOT to understand you better. Answer his questions until you get to here:

Create a support ticket

Click on "Submit a ticket" and the Moderator team will take over your case and respond to your concern within 48 hours. May take longer, but the promise of the new Ticketing System was that it will reduce these wait times.
About @Moderator_Team
Moderator Hours
Monday to Friday: 8AM- midnight EST
Saturday and Sunday: 8AM- 10PM EST

@itwaru To remove your personal information, find your original post.
Click on the three dots in the top right corner and choose "Edit Reply." From there just delete the PERSONAL INFO, you put in your post, in this case, it's your phone number.

itwaru

Thanks

I just renewed the plan, it appear to be blocked

ChuckYeah
Mayor / Maire

Firstly, it's best to remove your personal info like your email address and phone or account numbers. It won't help on this forum and it makes it discoverable and available to the general public.

Secondly, is there a chance that your data is used up. With Public Mobile when you use all your data it just stops working. Check Self Serve for this. If your data line is not there, then your data has been used. Or at least PM says so.

@itwaru wrote:

Hi,

• I have a $25 plan, with 1GB Internet for some reason I can't get internet. I checked APN settings, everything is OK. When logged in to my account Data is not showing. Please help.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@itwaru wrote:

Hi,

• My phone number: xxxxx

Thnaks

If your data is not showing in your overview add-ons area then you've used it all.

Need Help? Let's chat.