cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No Data

erotavlas
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Today when I turned my phone on this morning I was no longer able to access data.  I tried restarting several times, and the problem persist.  I checked my account and I can see that I still have plenty of GB left on my plan. 

Is there some technical issues we should be aware of?

8 REPLIES 8

@kaimorf, have you run out of data previously?  There may be something else going on here.

The '3 GB' throttled speed plans have previously had a glitch on renewal, where the data was not resetting.  I wonder if maybe it's happening again with your plan?

kaimorf
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks.  Thought this might be the case.  But then the plan rolled over and I should have had a new 4.5 gigs yet no data.

Have spent hrs and hrs trying to figure out what happened.  It worked fine for 2-3 months?

@kaimorf, data will immediately stop if you've used up your plan allotment.  Have you logged into Self-Serve to check your account information?  If you do not see your data information, that means you've used it all.

kaimorf
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

when I first got PM everything worked great.

Have been without data for over a week.  This is getting really old:(  need as service that works..  Have followed all advice and wasted way to much time on this

Why dont I have data???

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Awesome, thank you for the update @erotavlas 🙂

Cheers,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

erotavlas
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Ok thanks,

Looks like an intermittent issue.

Data was restored a few minutes ago, without any action on my part while the phone was left on.  

Mary_M
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Good morning @erotavlas,

thank you for reaching out to us regarding your data usage ! Sorry to hear that you've suddenly come across issues using your data despite having an active data plan. 

At this moment, I can confirm that we are not experiencing any network issues therefor your data services should be working fine. If you've already powered cycled your phone, can you ensure that your cellular data is enabled as well as try to toggle between 3G/LTE? You can also check on your APN - here's a link that will help you with this! https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Setting-up-Data-APN-on-your-phone/ta-p...

Should the issue persist, please don't hesitate to send us a private message, we'll be more than happy to help 🙂

Regards,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **

jp2
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Mine works

Need Help? Let's chat.