cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

No DATA in spite of paying double for upgrading to $40

SandyJ
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi! 

I was on $25(1GB) Plan for the first month and I loaded $40 to upgrade my data limit which got added twice due to no notification showing on the website screen that once the money has been added. So, in spite of loading $80 from my credit card, the plan did not get upgraded to $40(4.5GB). I finished my data of 1 GB in 10 days and now I have to face so much trouble without any DATA in this new country and in getting plan fixed in the absence of support from the company.

It is strange that in spite of paying surplus there is nobody in the company helpline to help.

Please help.

7 REPLIES 7

@Kim1971kim wrote:

That’s dumb 😕 I would contact public mobile 

This thread is nearly a month old without any further replies since that same day.  Please take a minute to check if posting in a particular thread is needed.

Kim1971kim
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

That’s dumb 😕 I would contact public mobile 

You can make the change right now to get some data happening. Your $25 renewal will be gone but you are out of data anyway. You got some use from it.

Terry

kerago
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hi,

You have change your plan after you add money otherwise it just goes to you account balance and your plan stays the same. Go to "change my plan" tab and choose the plan you want.

Good luck!

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

@SandyJ wrote:

It is strange that in spite of paying surplus there is nobody in the company helpline to help.

This really isn’t strange!

One customer inadvertently paying double the amount of money needed for their next monthly renewal doesn’t cause the company to abandon their entire philosophy of operation, set up a call centre and hire employees to deal with the mistake.

Terry

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@SandyJ wrote:

I was on $25(1GB) Plan for the first month and I loaded $40 to upgrade my data limit which got added twice due to no notification showing on the website screen that once the money has been added. So, in spite of loading $80 from my credit card, the plan did not get upgraded to $40(4.5GB). I finished my data of 1 GB in 10 days and now I have to face so much trouble without any DATA in this new country and in getting plan fixed in the absence of support from the company.

Loading money doesn't change the plan. You need to do an immediate plan change. If you have $80 in account, do the plan change now. The extra 40 can be used for the next renewal.

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

After adding the funds did you actually go to “Plans” and select the plan that you wanted to change to ($40 Plan)? Did you choose Immeduate Change or Change on my next renewal date?

Terry

Need Help? Let's chat.