cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New plan No data

Gordohb64
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was switched to my new plan today.  I have no internet.  This will resolved soon.  my # 289988xxxx'

12 REPLIES 12

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Gordohb64 sorry for trying to help.  Please follow the link @mimmo just posted, it's the correct way to contact the moderators.  Hope they fix you up soon.  THX

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

mimmo

mimmo

You have to contas the mods yourself via a private message.  

Contact the Moderator_Team by clicking here.

Nothing else can be done unless you contact the mods with yourv account info.

Gordohb64

The link has an invalid paramater and is no good to me.

Gordohb64

Yes I had data on my old plan.  My phone is a S8. m Can you possibly stop asking me questions and put in contact with a Moderator?????? THX

mimmo

@srlawren wrote:

@Gordohb64 did your previous plan include any data?  Has your current phone worked for data with Public Mobile in the past?  Or is this something you're just now adding for the first time?

@srlawren wrote:

@Gordohb64 did your previous plan include any data?  Has your current phone worked for data with Public Mobile in the past?  Or is this something you're just now adding for the first time?

@srlawren wrote:

If data is somethin new then you need to setup your apn settings.  Typically this works with no issues but accsiaonlly it requires a network or factory reset (LG phones)  most of thsi info is  found in this link https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Setting-up-Data-APN-on-your-phone/ta-p...

srlawren

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

mimmo

@Gordohb64  my orriginal post to you had a link to contact moderators, I posted it again below.

also have you tried powercycling your phone?

also this is a good read https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Setting-up-Data-APN-on-your-phone/ta-p...

In your message include:
- account email address , pin number if possible
- PM phone number
- explanation of what is happening or a link to this thread
- if its a porting issue include your sim number, old account name and account number

Gordohb64
My Plan
  • This plan includes: -
  • - 15GB at 4G LTE Speed /90days
  • - 3 Choices with Provincial Talk
  • - Unlimited International Text
  • - Unlimited Provincial Talk

I have no internet conectipon.  Please put in contact with a moderator or tell how I can get in touch with someone who can fix this issue.  THX

@Gordohb64 If you switched AFTER your last plan expired, only the moderators can activate it for you.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

mimmo

@Gordohb64 if you had data before, then this is account related issue and you need the mods to look into it. Send them a private message.

In your message include:
- account email address , pin number if possible
- PM phone number
- explanation of what is happening or a link to this thread
- if its a porting issue include your sim number, old account name and account number

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Gordohb64, could you be more specific about your issue.  I assume that you did purchase data and that your account was successfully activated.  Assuming that the account set up was fine, please review this knowledge base post on how to set up the APN on your phone to enable data. 

BTW, I edited your post.  Please don't post personal information in the public forum.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Setting-up-Data-APN-on-your-phone/ta-p...

Need Help? Let's chat.