cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

levi33
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I activated a Sim card one week ago was wondering if I could change my plan and go to the $30 a month with a $10 credit per motion plan

4 REPLIES 4

Anonymous
Not applicable

@levi33  - What plan are you on currently?  If it os $#0 or more, you should already get the $10 (x6).  If you are on a lower plan, and want to jumpt to a $30 plan, then you have 2 choices.  Do a plan change yourself (you would forfeit the rest of your current month's payment).  Or, contact the moderator team and ask them if they could upgrade you to the more expensive plan (you would need to pay the difference immediately).  Usually they are quite undersanding when it is within a few days.  Not sure about a week later, but it's worth a try.

Click here to send the moderator team a private message. Their hours are: Mon-Fri 9AM-9PM(EST) & Sat/Sun 9AM-7:30PM(EST)
You can find information regarding the moderator team by following this link.

austinhuang
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

The answer is no. See offer details, quote:

This will be applied as an account credit and the offer is available to new customers only.

And you posted twice.

@levi33 wrote:

Activated my Sim card two weeks ago was wondering if I can change my plan to the $30 a month with a $10 discount promotion

For this promotion, you would have had to take an eligible plan at the time of sign up to be eligible.

levi33
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Activated my Sim card two weeks ago was wondering if I can change my plan to the $30 a month with a $10 discount promotion

Need Help? Let's chat.