cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New customer is placed into wrong plan

sparktime
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

@Moderator_Team

just came back from store and realized the rep place my new activated sim card on the wrong plan, can you correct it? thanks

13 REPLIES 13

@srlawren wrote:

@wetcoaster wrote:

Use this link to send a private message to the @Moderator_Team.

More information on contacting the mods: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

@wetcoaster  FYI that article doesn't exist any more.  I like linking How to Get Help, but The Public Mobile Moderator Team is good too--it's basically a subset of How to Get Help, it seems.

Thanks, @srlawren.

I actually checked the links when I posted in this thread a week ago (March 2) and it was fine.

I posted it again after the updates to the help section (March 5) without taking the time to double check, and I'm sorry about the inconvenience this may have caused. However, I will not go back and update the roughly 600 or 700 posts I have posted that link in.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@wetcoaster wrote:

Use this link to send a private message to the @Moderator_Team.

More information on contacting the mods: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

@wetcoaster  FYI that article doesn't exist any more.  I like linking How to Get Help, but The Public Mobile Moderator Team is good too--it's basically a subset of How to Get Help, it seems.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Lieux wrote:

Is it legal that a kiosk employee did the activation with HER PHONE??? 

@Lieux I doubt it's illegal, but it definitely doesn't sound like it's the right procedure.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@sparktime wrote:

Yes, but 'kiosk employee' did everything on her small cellphone screen, no laptop or monitor I can peek at all. Worst thing is the brochure she presented to me has only ONE $20 plan which is the one I want. Never thought about double-check on the spot. 🙂

And now I can feel the 'good' customer service everyone is talking about, will see how long it will take to get me there. 

Is it legal that a kiosk employee did the activation with HER PHONE??? 

The only way for the moderators to fix this would be to add a credit for plan price and then do immediate plan change to correct plan.

missorange
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

The sales in the store may not know the plans as you do. especially when you said you want $plan, but they may think different one so choose wrong one. so you need to watch the screen when they select the plan..

sparktime

Yes, but 'kiosk employee' did everything on her small cellphone screen, no laptop or monitor I can peek at all. Worst thing is the brochure she presented to me has only ONE $20 plan which is the one I want. Never thought about double-check on the spot. 🙂

And now I can feel the 'good' customer service everyone is talking about, will see how long it will take to get me there. 

CellGirl
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@sparktime wrote:

@Moderator_Team

just came back from store and realized the rep place my new activated sim card on the wrong plan, can you correct it? thanks

@sparktime

I find when getting a SIM activated at a kiosk, it's best to watch the computer screen as the 'kiosk employee' selects my plan options, because I've seen them choose the wrong  options and thankfully had them correct it before activation.

The mods will help you with your plan, but it may take up to 2 days. 

sparktime

Thanks everyone for the help, new to the community. I did send private message to the mods in the last 3 hours and still waiting for someone to get back to me, is it normal that everyone experience such a slowness? 

@Jackhyf63 wrote:

@sparktime you should send a private message to moderator Include your phone number, PM SIM card number, and e-mail address.

No need to provide those details as the verification method has been changed a while ago. 

Jackhyf63
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@sparktime you should send a private message to moderator Include your phone number, PM SIM card number, and e-mail address.

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

@sparktime  Only the Mod team can correct this. So you will need to send a private message to the Moderator_Team and they will get in touch with you shortly.

Need Help? Let's chat.