cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New account sign-up error

yycsteve
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I signed up for a new account (new phone # and SIM card purchased in-store) but got an error message after confirming payment. The charge for the plan went through my credit card, but I can't log in to my account nor has my SIM been activated - please help

4 REPLIES 4

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@yycsteve wrote:

I signed up for a new account (new phone # and SIM card purchased in-store) but got an error message after confirming payment. The charge for the plan went through my credit card, but I can't log in to my account nor has my SIM been activated - please ohelp

If charge is on credit card statement online but service not working, check compatibility of phone.  If phone is compatible, you likely need help from Moderator_Team.

TheGx
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Sounds similar to what happended to me, my vouchers went though etc too.

It took my activation over 24 hours for the moderators and their engeneers to fix a glitch in the activations portal and get my account active with connection and repecption etc, it was fustrating wating, but it was worth the wait to switch to Public - the moderators fixed everything and they made sure I got all the discounts I applied for etc.

I hope they fix your problem soon like they fixed mine:

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/Activated-Sim-over-3-hours-ago-still-...

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@yycsteve wrote:

I signed up for a new account (new phone # and SIM card purchased in-store) but got an error message after confirming payment. The charge for the plan went through my credit card, but I can't log in to my account nor has my SIM been activated - please help phone

edited

Pizzaeh
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@yycsteve wrote:

I signed up for a new account (new phone # and SIM card purchased in-store) but got an error message after confirming payment. The charge for the plan went through my credit card, but I can't log in to my account nor has my SIM been activated - please help

Try resetting the pw using Forgot your password.

Need Help? Let's chat.