cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Voicemail

sunni1978
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Hi everyone, thanks for reading this. My question is about the new voicemail integration. I've been trying to call my voicemail from another phone as my phone is not working, think I may need a new one, anyways as you probably know it says that I must call from my phone. Is there away around this to still access my voicemail, I see in the self-serve menu there is an option to change my voicemail password which I tried but to no avail.I really need a phone number in my voicemail for a upcoming surgery.
Any help would be great, Thanks so much
7 REPLIES 7

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hi @sunni1978,

You're welcome!

Cheers.

sunni1978
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin
Thank you everyone for help 🙂 this has solved my issue

@sunni1978 If the particular voicemail you are trying to access was saved on the older system, you may be able to access/export it from here: https://voicemailexport.publicmobile.ca/en

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hi 778,

You're welcome.

Cheers!

My apologies - and thank you for the correction, @Martin!

I didn't read the original post carefully, and missed that @sunni1978 hadn't accessed the new system at all yet.

Martin
Legend
Legend
Hi 778,

I respectfully beg to differ.

According to "Voicemail Migration", authored by Moid_I on September 21, 2015, @sunni1978 must access the new voicemail system, the FIRST time, from one's PM phone.

FYI.

Mayor / Maire

You just call your number from any phone, and when you reach the voicemail prompt, enter * to log in to the mailbox (you'll need the PIN - which it sounds like you already know how to reset).

If this answers your question, please mark your thread as solved by accepting it as a solution.

Need Help? Let's chat.