cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Applicant, Problems Setting Up Online Profile!

J08ds
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am a new Public Moblic applicant, trying to set up a online profile to activate a phone service. When I go through the initial stages, an error message stating 'Invalid phone number/ already activated' shows up. I am surprised because this is a new activation set up for me. This is my number 416xxxxxxx, possibly a previous person had this number but this is my number now. Can this number be reset for a new  Public Mobile activation use?

5 REPLIES 5

@J08ds just to clarify

Where are you typing in this number?

Is this to port number into Public Mobile or is this somewhere else?

Also just for curiosity, how long have you had this specific number & what is the source of the number? (assigned by Public or another carrier?)

I ask because although rare we have seen a few cases in past where same phone number was assigned to more than one person

J08ds

Thank you.

@J08ds@  wrote:

That's my number I will use always! Tried registering it from Brampton, ON. It's not allowing the phone number because it's say's invalid/ someone has an account with this number?

I hope that is not the case. This is very rare. Send a private message to the Moderator_Team with an explanation and hopefully they can trace this for you. 

J08ds

That's my number I will use always! Tried registering it from Brampton, ON. It's not allowing the phone number because it's say's invalid/ someone has an account with this number?

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

Where are you trying to enter that number? Do you really want that number or you would like to have a new one?

Need Help? Let's chat.