cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

New Activation with Referral

yjedi1238
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I signed up for a new activation today with a referral code. When will I see the referral credit in my account ?

6 REPLIES 6

AE_Collector
Mayor / Maire

@yjedi1238 wrote:

I signed up for a new activation today with a referral code. When will I see the referral credit in my account ?

I think you are saying that YOU are the new account who signed up today using a referral code? Not that you signed up a referral today using YOUR code?

-New customer using a referral code gets a $10 bonus (always).

-The current promo is giving $20 credit to the person who makes the referral but this will go back to $0 credit soon I suspect. The person making the referral always gets $1 a month credit as well.

AE_Collector

Bettycaligiuri

A credit for the promotion amount will be added to your account with 3 days. This credit can then be applied against your next bill. 

And look over your account carefully - personally, when I first signed up, and looked it over, it was rather convoluted(and still kind of is), what with partial charges for talk, partial charges for text, credits listed for amount paid, credits listed for rewards, etc., etc., but the pertinent info is all there..... it's just kind of oddly laid out. 🙄 

@yjedi1238 wrote:

Thank You... I was a bit hasty..... Do I get $20 credit in my account ??

You'll get $10.

yjedi1238

Thank You... I was a bit hasty..... Do I get $20 credit in my account ??

@yjedi1238 wrote:

This will happen within 72 hours.

Need Help? Let's chat.