cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network unavailable

Cnannyjam1979
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I've been a client almost a year today it says network unavailable what's happening 

9 REPLIES 9

_parth23
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Make sure your phone is not on airplane mode, also try resetting your phone it might help resolve your issue.

pakmode
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Let us know what's happening OP. 

koimr1
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@popping wrote:

@will13am

Thank your for the Telus outstage link.

I am using Telus Internet service.  I wish this page provides more accurate location.  A big blop in Alberta does not mean anything to user.

To be fair this isn't an official page for Telus, it's a third-party site. At least it helps verify that the problem isn't yours specifically. 🙂

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@will13am

Thank your for the Telus outstage link.

I am using Telus Internet service.  I wish this page provides more accurate location.  A big blop in Alberta does not mean anything to user.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

If the concern is potential local network outage, please consult this link.

http://canadianoutages.com/status/telus/map/

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Cnannyjam1979

Is today your plan renewal date?

If yes, you may have the renewal issue.  Click the following link to send a private message to Community Moderators to ask for help.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

If no, re-insert your SIM card and reboot your phone may get your phone working again.

wmleung
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

If you can get signal using exact same hardware in other areas; this could happen in different situations:

- you happen to go to a spot where there is 0 or close to 0 signal (blind or dead spot)

- interferences

- your phone just crapped out - it happened to some older devices

Good luck

Anonymous
Not applicable

first check different area if is work is fine,

if you still not working >>you need send a private message >> Click here 

In your message put it, please include.

- your Name 

- your account number ,if you have it 

- your phone number 

- your account, 4 digit PIN

- date of birth 

- Detailed explanation of specific your issue

- them can help you a lot nice service Team

Waiting for Response, Community Moderators are available from:

Monday to Friday from 9am (EDT) to 9pm (EDT) Saturday and Sunday from 9am (EDT) to 7pm (EDT)
During business hours, we strive to answer all customer messages/inquiries as soon as possible. Usually, that is within an hour, but in peak periods, it could be as much as within 48 hours of receiving the message.

Good Luck

Someone_here
Mayor / Maire

Hummm not sure, where are you located? From what I see on the Internet Telus' network doesn't seem down.

When you check your selfserve is everything looking ok?

Need Help? Let's chat.