cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Network Status monitor graph on this site

sandpublic
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

With all the network issues PM customers are experiencing today regarding not being able to make calls from certain areas wouldn't be a good idea for PM to add a Network Status section on this site.

A simple graph with green and red will do.

This way, everyone stays informed regarding the PM network status and the community doesn't get swamped with "Can phone" posts.

Thoughts?

3 REPLIES 3

sandpublic
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@nuker wrote:

Is the server still down?!? Any sign of remedy soon, we still can't make calls in Quebec.

Sorry I have no idea sounds like it's still an issue. That's why I was hoping PM would seriously consider providing network status updates. I'm pretty sure they already have the systems in place and wouldn't be much work to implement it.

nuker
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Is the server still down?!? Any sign of remedy soon, we still can't make calls in Quebec.

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@sandpublic  yes, but please do not hold your breath while waiting.  This has been proposed in various forms over the years and we've seen zero.  PM management don't even bother posting announcements about it, so I can't see why they would go to the effort of producing something like this (and keeping it current).  I don't see it happening.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.
Need Help? Let's chat.