cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need to port my Koodo number

VineethD
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I need to port my Koodo Number. My Public mobile phone number is #$#$#$#$#. My Koodo Number is $%$#$%. Account Number is %$#%$$%.

Edited by ShawnC removed Private info

2 REPLIES 2

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@VineethD wrote:

I need to port my Koodo Number. My Public mobile phone number is #$#$#$#$#. My Koodo Number is $%$#$%. Account Number is %$#%$$%.

Edited by ShawnC removed Private info

Are you Koodo prepaid or post paid.  Despite what @Alex888 said, If you are post paid you can log in to self serve and go to change number and select port number from previous carrier without moderator assistance.  If you are on Koodo Prepaid you will need the assistance of the moderators.

To send a private message to a moderator click this link and describe your issue.

Community Moderators are available from Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm(Eastern)

More info on moderators

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Alex888
Mayor / Maire

@VineethDYou shouldn't post private information here, it's a public forum. If you had prepaid, to port your number you will need to contact the moderators, you can send them a private message here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Need Help? Let's chat.