cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Need help getting username Forgot self service login username for another number

Hi, can a moderator contact me retreating username/email address associated with another public mobile number I have? 

Thank you! 

Oracle

Re: Need help getting username Forgot self service login username for another number

If you've forgotten the e-mail address for that account, click this Moderator_Team link to send a private message for assistance.  Wait times for response can be 24 hours.

Re: Need help getting username Forgot self service login username for another number

Hey @lehwah28,

thanks for getting in touch with us.

To send a private message, please follow the suggestions above - we'll be able to help you out.

Best,

Mary

** Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum. **
Oracle

You can try the forgot password. 

Just try your various emails.   It will tell you if  the email is used or not

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@lehwah28 Try to use your all email ids if you find out then click on Fogot password & then you'll be able to access the account.

If not then send Private message to the moderator by clicking here @Moderator_Team and they will get back to you.

*** Please note: I am not a Moderator ***