cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need help: US Roaming won't let me buy

thatmatt
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hoping a mod/employee can help me here. I bought the 1GB US roaming add on but need another one ASAP but it's not showing up for me. Is there a way for someone to manually re-enable this option or to credit me back $$ if I have to buy alternate roaming amounts? I can buy the 500MB and 250 MB oones but that ends up costing $25 when it should be $15 if you were going by the $5/250MB the 1GB roaming add on gives you. I'm pretty upset as I assumed you could keep topping up 1GB while travelling or I would have just bought a T-mobile plan during my travels. Please help!!

4 REPLIES 4

pakmode
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Hopefully this got straightened out for you.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again, the roaming options need to be improved by PM staff. 

thatmatt
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks for the help! Will see what they can do as I bought a 500mb plan already 😕

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@thatmatt unfortunately there's a limitation on the US roaming add-ons, where you cannot re-purchase the same add-on until the first one expires and removes itself from your account.  @imm1304 has given you the correct path forward, since the moderator team can manually remove your original US Roaming data add-on and purchase another one for you.  Make sure you have the funds loaded in your account already by doing a top up, if you have less than the required amount in your Available Funds balance (if memory serves me, it's $20 needed for the 1GB US Roaming add-on).

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

imm1304
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

Hey @thatmatt,

Send a private message to @CS_Agent right now.  Provide your public mobile number and one of the mods will help you with this.  

Need Help? Let's chat.