cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need a moderator

Kaitee
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I’ve messaged the moderators 5 times in the past 2 days and nothing. 

How on earth do you reach them??  My plan wouldn’t activate and then finally did but now I can’t make or receive calls and have no data! 

(Yes I’ve tried all the tricks) 

This is terrible!!!!!!!!! Why pay for a phone plane hen we can’t use it!!!! 

7 REPLIES 7

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Kaitee wrote:

I have tried everything you said except add money as I need to go get a voucher to do so. 

I’ll go this evening and get a 5$ one and see if that does it. 

If you're alright to spend a few cents more than you could also buy a voucher online from recharge.com or ding.com.

Kaitee

I have tried everything you said except add money as I need to go get a voucher to do so. 

I’ll go this evening and get a 5$ one and see if that does it. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Kaitee wrote:

I added money on Thursday to my account and it wouldn’t reactivate until this morning but now it says I can’t receive or make calls. 

I have Canada wide calling and text and haven’t used any data as it’s a new month so. It’s soooo frustrating!! 

Again...what tricks did you try? Did you try one or the other or both of the two I posted earlier?

Kaitee

I added money on Thursday to my account and it wouldn’t reactivate until this morning but now it says I can’t receive or make calls. 

I have Canada wide calling and text and haven’t used any data as it’s a new month so. It’s soooo frustrating!! 

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Kaitee @Sending multiple messages doesn't help nor speed things up.

I started a thead where people can state their moderator wait times. Post your initial messages sent  time there if you like.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/Report-your-moderator-wait-times-here/m-p...

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Kaitee wrote:

I’ve messaged the moderators 5 times in the past 2 days and nothing. 

How on earth do you reach them??  My plan wouldn’t activate and then finally did but now I can’t make or receive calls and have no data! 

(Yes I’ve tried all the tricks) 

This is terrible!!!!!!!!! Why pay for a phone plane hen we can’t use it!!!! 

So what all tricks have you tried?

Try these...

Two things to try:
1. Try the lost/stolen feature.
Log in to self-serve. Plan & Add-Ons from top menu. Lost/Stolen Phone from next menu. Suspend Service button. Log out. Wait a few minutes. Log back in and back to Lost/Stolen Phone and Resume Service this time. Log out. Restart phone.
See what happens.

2. Manually add $1 into your account and restart the phone.

goldilock
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Kaitee 

It takes aproximately 48-72 hours to receive a reply from a moderator. Sending multiple messages within 24 hours is not going to elicit a faster response. You must be patient for a reply. 

What plan are you on? If you log into your account, what plan does it show? Did you use up all your talk and data minutes? 

Need Help? Let's chat.