cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need a Moderator to Re-Activate my Phone

jhazin
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey everyone, 

Messaged @CS_Agent over 24 hours ago, still no response. My account is paid in full but for some reason my phone is deactivated. Seems like only the mods can fix it. Tough to work without my phone and I'm just stuck waiting for a response that seems to be taking a while. 

Is there any other way to re-activate my phone? Funds are there so it isn't a lack of payment issue. Thanks in advance to everyone that helped. 

6 REPLIES 6

lisaweber90
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Similar problem here. After activating my sim card on Monday my credit card got charged but the sim card remains deactivated. I can't login to my online account either. Messaged @CS_Agent on Monday but still waiting for a reply. Very frustrating as I desperately need a phone number for my job search...

mtfolks
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

@jhazin wrote:

Thanks for the quick response. I suppose all I can do is be patient and wait for a mod to contact me. The entire situation is just so frustrating. 

Yup. I know how it is. It can be tough to stay patient when things aren’t working like they should. Hopefully they’ll be able to resolve the issue quickly for you now. 

jhazin

Perfect. Thanks for all of your help in trying to resolve this situation as quickly as possible. 

CS_Agent
Customer Support Agent

Hi @jhazin,

We have received your private message and will get back to you soon!

Thank you for your patience,

Syed

jhazin

Thanks for the quick response. I suppose all I can do is be patient and wait for a mod to contact me. The entire situation is just so frustrating. 

mtfolks
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Best to just try to be patient. Depending on when you message them it can take up to 48 hours for them to respond. Putting up multiple posts or sending multiple messages usually doesn’t speed it up. Good luck!

Need Help? Let's chat.