cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need a Moderater regarding a new account

Pb6
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Can't call long distance I assumed this was unlimited Canada wide calling ?

7 REPLIES 7

Mataal
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello I cannot receive calls on my number what is the problem I transfer from chatr to public Mobile

LEGO
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@alvineromero 

Did you port your phone number? It is always better to continue to use your old provider until service stop working, then you know that transfer was completed and you can swap your SIM cards.

If it has been 3 hours (for mobile number) since you ported, the port is either still in the process of being completed or is stuck. Landline / VoIP numbers might take up to 10 days to port over. You will need to send a private message to a Moderator_Team, they will help to resolve your problem!
Here is the link: click here
In your message, please provide your name, Public Mobile account number or phone number and PIN.
Good luck! Woman Happy

Contact Support hours of operation:
Monday - Friday 9AM (EDT) - 9PM (EDT) Saturday - Sunday 9AM (EDT) - 7:30PM (EDT)

You will receive a response within an hour, if you are lucky OR it might take up to 48 hours, if your luck is run out! Woman Wink

alvineromero
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I have just activatd my account but I cant receive any incoming call. My wife tried to call me, she got redirected to voicemail after 1 ring but my phone never ring. 

Please help.

Pb6
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

I think the issue was at the walmart level she couldn't access the build a plan properly and assured me the method she was picking was Canada wide talk and text with 2 gigs ....she had issues with knowing how to do so and transfer a number but the reassurance was there I even called back and was told to restart the phone etc 

Luddite
Oracle
Oracle

@Pb6 Calling/texting plans using LTE data are province wide unless you pay the extra for Canada wide. Similar 3G data plans include Canada wide at the same price as provincial BUT you must select Canada wide to get it.

As suggested, contact the moderators to see what they can do for you.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@Pb6, please check the plan features in the self serve portal.  If you did select a plan with Canada wide calling and are unable to do so, then contact the moderator team.  If you selected a province wide calling plan, then you need to think about whether you wish to make a plan change.  This is something you can do yourself in the self serve portal. 

MacMe
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Which plan do you have? The $20, $25, and $45 plans seem to be province wide.  Others are Canada wide.

You can contact a moderator by sending a private message  to Moderator_Team.

Need Help? Let's chat.