cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need Help for Auto payment

vy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My due date is today and just register my credit card for auto payment. I don't see any discount show up. Do I have to make separate payment for this cycle. Please help me out. Thank you in advance.

5 REPLIES 5

GreatCanadian
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You don't need your PIN to make a payment in self serve.

GC 

LEGO

If you set your credit card as Autopay, discount would be applied on your next due date. If you are talking about account Identification PIN, it is four digits PIN. Your PIN was created when you activated your SIM card.

vy
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thanks Lego. Do I need to make a payment for this cycle without discount? If I forget PIN what should I do? How many digits for PIN? Please!!! Thanks

LEGO

Discount will be applyed on the next due date. Wait a day or so, if it won’t show up in your account...

You will need to send a private message to a Moderator_Team, they will help to resolve your problem!
Here is the link: click here
In your message, please provide your name, Public Mobile account number or phone number, and PIN.
Good luck! Woman Happy

Contact Support hours of operation:
Monday - Friday 9AM (EDT) - 9PM (EDT) Saturday - Sunday 9AM (EDT) - 7:30PM (EDT)

JDT
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

I don't think you will be eligible for the autopay reward for your upcoming payment today.  You should see it for your next payment.

Need Help? Let's chat.