cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NO Incoming call for 2+ weeks

AnselmT
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I ported my number over from fido 2 weeks ago. I was able to make calls on Public mobile sim card right away with that number. But I can never receive call for 2 weeks. I assume the porting was not completed for incoming part. I have messaged @Shazia_K with my information and hope to have a response soon... 😞

16 REPLIES 16

LEGO
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@wilsonkevin Based on this, I can see that your phone is 3G compatible, but not 4G LTE.  You need to use SIM 1 slot on your phone. What plan are you on? If your plan is 4G LTE you may ask Moderators_Team to adjust it for you.

00000.jpg

wilsonkevin

Blackview BV9000 pro

LEGO
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@wilsonkevin What is your phone make / model?

@wilsonkevin wrote:

Just signed up got a new sim. Entered all the data online. Payed the monthly fee. AND NO SERVICE! been waiting for 6 hours!

Rebooted...tried to join the preferred network and nothing works! (other sims do work if i switch them)

No contact to phone and try to resolve by support...

Just wasted $55

@wilsonkevinSorry you are having trouble, You need to contact @CS_Agent using this web forum instead of calling in, there are no call centers. It may seem crappy once in a blue moon when you require talking to someone, but the short delay in using this method saves a great deal of money over the long run by using public mobile. I myself had trouble at first set up and was quite frustated, but the $100's of dollors I save every year was worth that first day of frustration.

You will get a response Monday-Friday 9am-9pm (EDT) and Satuday-Sunday 9AM-7:30PM (EDT) , and you want to make your own new post and we can try and help you trouble shoot your problems. This one is from 2016.

wilsonkevin

Just signed up got a new sim. Entered all the data online. Payed the monthly fee. AND NO SERVICE! been waiting for 6 hours!

Rebooted...tried to join the preferred network and nothing works! (other sims do work if i switch them)

No contact to phone and try to resolve by support...

Just wasted $55

@aneesrn, you will need to send a private message with your SIM number, phone number, and any other related information to a Moderator.

it doesn't mater which mod you choose, it gets added to the queue.  I suggest finding Shazia's name in the thread posts on page 1, clicking her name, and finding the send a private message link on the right hand side of the new webpage.

the queue is rather long at this time, so please expect a delay.  If your previous sim is still working, use it until it stops.

i hope this helps you get service resolved.

aneesrn

I have the exact same issue as this gentleman here. Is there any way this can be fixed for me as well?

Yay super Shazia too the rescue.  Shazia, I'm amazed at the workload you and all the others are trying to manage.  From an almost 4 month PM Community member, thank you to all the mods for your hard work.

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hello @AnselmT

I'm sorry for the long wait, 

I sent you a reply, please refer to it. 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.

AnselmT

Can anyone please give me a response or advise what I should do now? I still haven't got anything back.... Thank you...

@Shazia_K@Mary_M@Saray_O, @Jeremy_M,

AnselmT

Haven't got any response. Can I get some help? Thank you.

@Shazia_K@Mary_M@Saray_O@Jeremy_M@Caroline_D

That is very strange.

@Shazia_K@Mary_M@Saray_O@Jeremy_M@Caroline_D, Can U help @AnselmT?

AnselmT

No...It said number was not assigned when I called the number. I have no clue what was going on..

Yes, test the Fido Sim, if still active, the port did not fully assimulate with PM, and a PM Mod would need to come in to rectify

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

if your fido number still works use that till it is fixed.

I know shazia was working and active late into the night today.

MoreYummy
Mayor / Maire

Are you able to receive call from your Fido phone?

If yes, that means your port isnt successful.  So only way is to have the mod to fix it.  

Need Help? Let's chat.