cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

NO Cell Service and mod response errors & delays

lexielexie157
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi there,

I have been without any Cell service since last Thursday -  5 days now and have tried removing the sim, shutting the phone down, and also recording it as lost/stolen, rebooting etc and nothing is working.

I sent a message for help to a mod last week and was sent an incorrect activation link, recevied no replies to message asking for correct link for 2 days, and today received the correct link but it says a code to verify my identity has been texted to my phone?  I have NO SERVICE to receive the text!!!

My auto pay just went thru for another month and I have no service and no helpful or timely responses. This is totally unacceptable.  If anyone can offer any help as to how I can get this resolved ASAP I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks so much!

10 REPLIES 10

Anonymous
Not applicable

@lexielexie157 wrote:

My payment just went through for another month, so I'm not really sure if putting another $1 on the account would help?

Well...it's just a dollar. It will sit there and wait for your next renewal. It has been known to fix  odd issues around here. That and the lost/stolen feature.

lexielexie157

I did the reset and no luck.  Thanks for your help; it's appreciated.  I'll wait for the moderator.

lexielexie157

I did the reset and no luck.  Thanks for your help; it's appreciated.  I'll wait for the moderator.

@lexielexie157 wrote:

Thank you for your help.  I've tried to putting the sim card in another cell phone and get the same "no service" message....I'm not sure how to reset the network but I suspect the issue is with the the sim card/public mobile...

@lexielexie157  Definetely an issue with your account. Other than the lost/stolen trick reset there is nothing else you can do. You will have to wait from the moderator to fix it from their end.

lexielexie157

Thank you for your help.  I've tried to putting the sim card in another cell phone and get the same "no service" message....I'm not sure how to reset the network but I suspect the issue is with the the sim card/public mobile...

lexielexie157

My payment just went through for another month, so I'm not really sure if putting another $1 on the account would help?

lexielexie157

Thank you but I was already logged in...

kselmak
Mayor / Maire

Hi

Did you try resetting the network?

Did you try another phone?

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

I can understand your frustration @lexielexie157 ...but we are customers like you and we don't have any access to your account.

Did you try to put 1$ more?

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@lexielexie157 wrote:

Hi there,

I have been without any Cell service since last Thursday -  5 days now and have tried removing the sim, shutting the phone down, and also recording it as lost/stolen, rebooting etc and nothing is working.

I sent a message for help to a mod last week and was sent an incorrect activation link, recevied no replies to message asking for correct link for 2 days, and today received the correct link but it says a code to verify my identity has been texted to my phone?  I have NO SERVICE to receive the text!!!

My auto pay just went thru for another month and I have no service and no helpful or timely responses. This is totally unacceptable.  If anyone can offer any help as to how I can get this resolved ASAP I'd really appreciate it.

Thanks so much!

@lexielexie157  When the moderator sends you the verification link there are two choices. On is to log into your account and the other to receive a code via text. Why didn't you just login into selfserve?

Need Help? Let's chat.