cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My texts are no longer being received

ewvong
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Ever since I switched to the new $15 plan with international text, 100 minutes, and 250mb, my texts are no longer being received. I had the $25 plan with unlimited Canada talk and text. Checked my APN, restarted my phone, unplugged the SIM. Nothing seems to work and I don't want to reboot the phone.

4 REPLIES 4

@geopublic wrote:

@ewvong wrote:

Ever since I switched to the new $15 plan with international text, 100 minutes, and 250mb, my texts are no longer being received. I had the $25 plan with unlimited Canada talk and text. Checked my APN, restarted my phone, unplugged the SIM. Nothing seems to work and I don't want to reboot the phone.

@ewvong  While you are waiting for moderator, you may try the lost/stolen phone trick:

To report your phone stolen. Login to your selfserve account. Choose Plans and Add-ons tab. Choose the Lost/Stolen Phone tab. Choose Suspend Service tab. Wait a few minutes. Report your phone found. Re-start you phone

I can confirm that this has NO effect. Please read these insights and share yours regarding problems with texting with PM, here:
Problems with Texting on Public Mobile? Read my insights and share yours

If you appreciate the thread, be sure to click the Bravo button at the bottom of the post once you are at the link above.

Cheers

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@ewvong wrote:

@ewvong  While you are waiting for moderator, you may try the lost/stolen phone trick:

To report your phone stolen. Login to your selfserve account. Choose Plans and Add-ons tab. Choose the Lost/Stolen Phone tab. Choose Suspend Service tab. Wait a few minutes. Report your phone found. Re-start you phone

ewvong
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Thank you!

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@ewvong , this problem seems to be affecting many accounts even though Public Mobile has not officially announced it.  I suggest checking with the moderator team to see what they can do for you.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

Need Help? Let's chat.