cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My service disconnected early

Derekw
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My service was suspended 3 days before the plan expired. I didn't know how to get assistance so I rennewed my plan early, losing all of my unused data.  Then on the day that my service was originally supposed to expire it suspended. So I lost 3 days and 5 gigs of data, paid for another month and got suspended after only one full day. 

So my question is who can I contact, what can I do?

8 REPLIES 8

Derekw

Well this is ridiculous.

They have a "glitch" and I am not only disconnected once but twice. Another example of telus stealing. 

@Derekw It can take them between a few minutes and 2 days to respond.

Derekw

So how long does it take for a maderator to respond?

The way I found out that my phone was offline was because I never got a location for work. 

I know that for a discounted service you can expect to email but I don't expect to be suspended twice in 3 days. I can't afford my "discounted" phone plan.

Derekw

Ok thank you I will try

Derekw

If I am still not clear I was suspended 3 days early. I paid for a new month 2 days after and got suspended one day after that.

I have lost

-3 days of service and 5 gigs on one month

-an entire month (less a day)

who can fix this as I am not going to continue putting money into a service where I am getting nothing

@Derekw There was a bug in the system the last few days, you will have to get the moderators to fix that. You can send them a private message here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Derekw

Actually, apologies my terminology was incorrect. I selected a different plan online choosing the option to start changes immediately. I did this because I was getting an automated message that my service was suspended and my phone is essential.

The money was deducted from my account and device was reinstated. Then a day later I got a text message saying I needed to add funds to avoid suspension. 

This message came the day before my previous month should have expired so I ignored it since I paid for a new month only the day before.

Now I am suspended again. 

Alex888
Mayor / Maire
@Derekw You can't renew your plan early without the moderators, did you just put funds into your account or did you change your plan? Putting funds in the account does not renew the plan early. If today is on/near your renewal date then it's normal for your account to say suspended/expired. Does your phone still work?
Need Help? Let's chat.