Pratheepan
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Please help me to re activate my phone need that phone number

phone number removed by computergeek541

22 REPLIES 22

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Pratheepan wrote:

Hi  I have new SIM card with me can you activate with my old number please I can’t lose that number it’s very important please help me to talk to your manager or supervisor  to help me out the number is xxxxxxxxx

I called the number and it's not in service so that's a start. It originated from Bell Mobility so you'll need to go back to them to see if they can get it back for you. Public Mobile can not get it back.

Pratheepan

Hi  I have new SIM card with me can you activate with my old number please I can’t lose that number it’s very important please help me to talk to your manager or supervisor  to help me out

Phone number removed by computergerk541

@Pratheepan wrote:

Previously used ididin use for last 3 month I need to reactivate I need that number very important please 

Sorry, you must get a new SIM and activate a new account with a different email address and pick a new phone number. After 3 months of no payment an account is closed and the phone number deleted.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Pratheepan wrote:

I can’t get the same number 

Perhaps you could be more descriptive if you wrote in what might be your native language. Use Google Translate and type in whatever language you like, translate it to English and copy/paste the result here. No log in required on that site.

Hi @Pratheepan Sorry to hear about that.. as I had suggested before, it is more productive to tell your contacts your number has changed at this point.

Pratheepan

I can’t get the same number 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Pratheepan wrote:

Inactivate 90 days plz need that number 

Not sure if you're saying that it's been more than 90 days. If so then the number is gone.

Did you bring it from another company ie. port/transfer? Or did you pick a new number when you signed up?

If you call that number does someone answer? If not then:

If a new number then you *might* be able to get it back by asking the moderators after activating a new SIM.

That would be the same with a Telus or Koodo originating number. *Maybe*

If from elsewhere then you could go to them and ask them if they have it available if no one had answered your calling. Then you would need to set up an account with them and regain the number. Then at long last you can do whatever you like with your number.

@Pratheepan wrote:

As suggested by @Anonymous , you're going to have to start all over new as the old account has expired and gone away for good. You need to get a new sim card and start a brand new account.

@Pratheepan wrote:

@Pratheepan  Call that number if someone answers then it's gone.

Pratheepan

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Pratheepan wrote:

Previously used ididin use for last 3 month I need to reactivate I need that number very important please 

If your service has been in suspended state for more than 90 days then it's gone. No available funds. No number. You would need to start fresh again with a new SIM and a different email address.

@Pratheepan I don't think you can reactivate an account that has been lapsed for 90 days. Unfortunately it is gone. You might want to consider alternatives to solve your problem.

Pratheepan

@Triguy wrote:

@computergeek541   Can you merge two threads together ?

This has been done. thanks

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

@computergeek541   Can you merge two threads together ?

@Pratheepan wrote:

Please help me 

General speaking if your phone shows your Sim card unregistered, means your phone is locked. If it's the case then you need to contact your previously carrier to unlock your phone.

@Pratheepan wrote:

Please help me 

@Pratheepan  If you just activated then there is a problem with your account. Only Public Mobile can help you resolve it. To contact Public Mobile click here. The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am (Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm (Eastern).

MandyJ
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Is this a new SIM card, or one that's been previously working for you? A few more details may help us understand what's going on. 🙂

@Pratheepan wrote:

Please help me 

It would be easier to stay in 1 thread! You will have help. Patience.

Pratheepan

Please help me 

Triguy
Mayor / Maire

You should remove your phone# as this is a public forum.

If you are setting up a new account, below is an article with instructions.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/How-to-Activate/ta-p/251824

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@Pratheepan wrote:

Please help me to re activate my phone need that phone number XXXXXX

Don't post any personal information here. We are customers like you.

Can you give us more details of your problem? New activation? Inactive for more 90 days???

Need Help? Let's chat.