cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My phone calls are dropping a lot

DustNboneZ
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Dropped calls frequently for the last few weeks. 

Reception not an issue. 

Barrie, Ontario isn't that dense in population so I don't understand why I am being booted off.

Basically I can't use my phone for voice calls. 

4 REPLIES 4

cavemantoronto
Mayor / Maire

@DustNboneZ wrote:

Reception not an issue. 

Barrie, Ontario isn't that dense in population so I don't understand why I am being booted off.

It could be extension if dropped call issue that Public Mobile annonced. https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Announcements/Issue-Resolved-Dropped-calls-issue/td-p...

They said it was fixed.  Is it still happening today?

tdinnage
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I'm having same issues for last 2 weeks in Tweed, which is north of Belleville, tried asking moderator getting run around, no answers.....sick of this, lucky to get 2 bars, constant dropped calls doesn't matter what # I call or what time of day or night, its beyond rediculous, daughter has Telus and is having same issues........was not like this when we started with Public Mobile really fed up with not getting answers as well .....

DustNboneZ
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Thanks for the tip I messaged them

geopublic
Mayor / Maire

@DustNboneZ wrote:

Reception not an issue. 

@DustNboneZ  You should bring this to PMs attention. To contact Public Mobile click here. The link sends you to the private message function and adds the moderator team as recipient for a private message. You just have to enter a title and text in the body of the message describing the problem and post. The message will be received by the moderator team and they will respond to it. You will receive the response in your private message inbox.

Moderator Hours: Monday-Friday 8 am(Eastern) to 12 am(Eastern) and Saturday, and Sunday from 8 am(Eastern) to 10 pm(Eastern).

Need Help? Let's chat.