cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My mom plan data stop working

ChrisM7
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My mom phone data all of a sudden stop working. She has the $40 12gb plan. I have tried to reset the network setting for the iphone x and also reset cellular data part but nothing seems to work. It is definitely not the phone as I tried putting the sim card in my phone xs max and my dad as well and the case still continues. Absolutely no data!! Help!

7 REPLIES 7

Dankaroo
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@ChrisM7 wrote:

My mom phone data all of a sudden stop working. She has the $40 12gb plan. I have tried to reset the network setting for the iphone x and also reset cellular data part but nothing seems to work. It is definitely not the phone as I tried putting the sim card in my phone xs max and my dad as well and the case still continues. Absolutely no data!! Help!

Thanks you for choosing PM community to seek out a solution to your current problem. Seems other members have already pointed out a probable cause and I hope it leads you to a speedy resolution.

Tips for posting in Community:

- try to refrain from provided personal info (ie. Who the plan holder is for example, the mods will want to know but rest of us shouldn't)

- please remember to mark the post that helped you correct the issue as a solution

-mentioning steps you already tried (which you did do) is excellent for avoiding having to do the same things over as well as bypassing the need for a follow-up on that topic

Tips for messaging mods:

- personal info is a must (account holder name, birthday, number, email)

-details on issue and steps you already taken in attempt to resolve issue

Hope they reply to you by Monday. If they don't message them again on Monday.

paulyvonnewong
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

you may want to check her phone apps to see whats using up all that data!

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Alex888 wrote:

@ChrisM7If it doesn't show any data on the main account page it means that it's all been used. She will have to wait for her renewal date or buy an addon. Or she can send a message to the moderators and ask to renew her plan early, you can send them a private message here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

@ChrisM7 this is correct--she has used all 12GB of her plan data.  This is why the data has stopped.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

@ChrisM7If it doesn't show any data on the main account page it means that it's all been used. She will have to wait for her renewal date or buy an addon. Or she can send a message to the moderators and ask to renew her plan early, you can send them a private message here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

ChrisM7
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

For some reason it isnt showing the usage bar 

@ChrisM7 wrote:

Do you mean that you have the Fall Promo 90 day 12GB plan for $120? 

I would go into your self serve account to check how much data you left on your plan.

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

Need Help? Let's chat.