cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My husbands service

karden31
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

My husband is with public mobile and today his service and phone number was cut? He never made a public mobile account, but the payment for his service was successful in the 13th of April. Any ideas to what we can do?

7 REPLIES 7

@debfish You've posted to an old thread. If you have futher need for help. Best to start your own thread.

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/forums/postpage/board-id/paying_for_your-service

@debfish Just set up an account for him now. You'll need a different EMAIL address than yours.

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

EDITED

debfish
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Me and my husband are with Public Mobile only he did not set up a separate account.  Our payment automatically comes out of the same credit card and our credit card was updated.  I cannot access his plan and update his service, as a result his phone has been cancelled.  How do I rectify this?

Thanks Debbie

hycm53
Mayor / Maire

@karden31 wrote:

My husband is with public mobile and today his service and phone number was cut? He never made a public mobile account, but the payment for his service was successful in the 13th of April. Any ideas to what we can do?

You can try create a account.

https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@sunflowershine wrote:

@karden31  He must have the account set up for each customer must do it online. Maybe he forget his password. BTW, how do you know his service was cut? Double check if public mobile is still shown on his phone.

@sunflowershine if you activate at a retail partner you can do so without creating a self-serve account. You are encouraged to create one for yourself later on when you get home but many people don't seem to bother.  If they don't, then they shoot themselves in the foot when issues come up and they can't even sign into see what might be going on.  And you can't activate a self-serve account without being able to receive the text message with the verification code, so by then you're too late and can only reach out to the moderator team for help and wait.

EDIT: removed duplicate quote

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

sunflowershine
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@karden31 wrote:

@karden31  He must have the account set up for each customer must do it online. Maybe he forget his password. BTW, how do you know his service was cut? Double check if public mobile is still shown on his phone.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@karden31 , you are going to have to reach out to the moderator team for support to get the online account up and running and to fix the lost service.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Please include a detailed description of the issue and the required resolution. This will speed up problem resolution significantly. Refer to the following knowledge base link for additional information on contacting the moderator team.

Need Help? Let's chat.