cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My first auto top up

cowboydave
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

My first auto top up and it went through without a problem and I still have $2 in my account. My last provider always screwed it up. 

Good job

9 REPLIES 9

crtowns
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@cowboydave

glad to hear! I haven’t had my first auto-pay yet. 

cowboydave
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Actually, I did get the $2 auto pay discount on my first payment..

So I am off to a great start.

Like I said, good job and I am impressed with this phone carrier.

ute1978
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@mimmo wrote:

@ute1978 pretend you lost your selfserve password till tomorrow and have a good night sleep.

Nope! As it is with every three months curiosity won!

I logged in around midnight and my heart skipped a beat when I saw the warning message.  But I knew everything will be just fine. I was just curious how the account would look. This morning, all was perfect.

suspended.PNG

So to everybody who reads this comment: If you see that message in your account shortly before your renewal date: EVERYTHING will be fine the next morning.....

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@ute1978 pretend you lost your selfserve password till tomorrow and have a good night sleep.

ute1978

@cowboydave wrote:

My first auto top up and it went through without a problem and I still have $2 in my account. My last provider always screwed it up. 

Good job

Wohoo, glad to hear something positive in here. Mine is due today at midnight. Hope for the best.

Acekiller

just need to keep crossing finger and hope future autopay works.

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@cowboydave thanks for sharing, great to hear you had no issues. Hopefully smooth sailing from here on in.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Funds remaining can happen if funds available exceeded funds required.  The use of auto pay entities a saving for future payment.  However, this shows as a reward to be applied later, it's not converted to current funds available.  

GreatCanadian

Your first autopay won't be applied to the first payment. You still get the $2 credit, and it will be applied on your next top-up. As a matter of fact I think you'll get $4 on your next payment, and $2 thereafter.

GC

Need Help? Let's chat.