cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My data plan is suddenly depleted.

BAL
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I asked the community why my data plan was depleted. I have received about 100 reasons/opinions from the community about it. If you are a representative of customer service, please check my data usage history, you will see that I never used the whole data since I am with PM. But anyway, I can't lose my phone service. Somebody suggested that I renew my plan immediatly so that the plan will restart my data bank. It is far from my satisfaction but if it is the only way, then go ahead.

5 REPLIES 5

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@BAL what kind of phone are you using?  Here's info on how to see what applications are using up your data... on an iPhone, or on an Android phone.

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

BAL

Thank you, I just sent a private message to the moderators. It is not a problem that the community can resolved, it is only PM customer support that can see to it. Thanks again.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

@BAL, if you are not satisfied with input from the community, your next step is to discuss matters with the moderator team.  The moderator team can be reached via private message using this link.  Refer to the following knowledge base link for information on contacting the moderator team.

bryclops

If you would like a plan reset you will need to e-mail the Moderator Team.

GreatCanadian
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Have you private-messaged the moderator team?

GC

Need Help? Let's chat.