cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My account page shows nothing other than the word hello.

ridge
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How to I see my current plan and manage add ons? ThanksCapture.JPG

6 REPLIES 6

hss
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I too think that it is due to the slow site. I see errors often while trying to login. And loading of the site takes forever sometimes. Just be patient and load it on a less busy time.

JP87
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Page is just overloaded. Come back during more "quiet hours" and it should be good for you 🙂

@ridge wrote:

Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately, the same happens on my icognito mode. I have tried on my Linux computer as well as my windows computer and neither works, nor does my android phone. it always gets hello for as long as I remember.

It may be due to the Holiday gift promo. Everyone logging in to purchase the free gifts as slowed the website. Yesterday it would not load for me either but last night I was able to get the promo's for me and my wife, albeit the site was still slow.

Being in Alberta, last thing at night seems to be a good time to do things with self serve.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@ridge wrote:

Thanks for the reply. Unfortunately, the same happens on my icognito mode. I have tried on my Linux computer as well as my windows computer and neither works, nor does my android phone. it always gets hello for as long as I remember.

Try another browser.

ridge
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@ridge 

Website can be finicky.  

Try clearing cache, different web browser and incognito mode.  

Chrome incognito works well with this site.  

Need Help? Let's chat.