cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My account is not working after I renewed it

Mseto52
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I was disconnected for 2 days. I bought a voucher, then entered it. Says it was used now no data, text or voice 

5 REPLIES 5

karias16
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I had to take out my SIM card and restart my phone and then the plan activated. 

Also one other trick is to add $1 again if you have another means of payment, if you can't renew your plan even with enough account balance, if nothing ends up working our moderator team will be able to assist you

Click this to send them a message.

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@Mseto52 

If your account is suspended, and you have funds, and the "reactivate current plan" does not work. Did you try the lost/stolen trick?. Log into your self serve (my account) CLICK HERE then click “Plan and Add-on” then click “Lost/Stolen Phone” and click “Suspend Service” and click the “logout” button near your name/account balance. Wait 10 minutes. Log back and do the exact same procedure except this time click reactivate service phone found, reboot your phone. This seems to reactivate a lot of cases

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

What is your account balance, if you were suspended, the voucher goes into available funds, then you need to reactivate your plan using that money, if you have not, and you are sitll suspended you need to reactivate it

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@Mseto52 wrote:

I was disconnected for 2 days. I bought a voucher, then entered it. Says it was used now no data, text or voice 

@Mseto52  What is your account status? Log into self serve, does it say active or suspended or?

Need Help? Let's chat.