cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My account has been suspended, forgot my password

Farjy
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hello all , my account has been suspended due to payment issue as the credit was expired. Now I forgot my password & security answer so unable to renter the payment info. Please help me how do I solve this ?? 

12 REPLIES 12

Kim1971kim

I would contact public mobile about that

@dabr thanks that's great to know

@dabr Thanks. It is sensible for PM to have that functionality, but yoiur test is best confirmation.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

@Luddite wrote:

@H33R4L Nope, suspended accounts are accessible for 90 days following suspension. BUT I'm not sure if 611 is accessible while suspended.

@Luddite  I just tried dialling 611 on a suspended account (it was used for a visiting guest).  I can confirm that it allows for a payment to be made using either a voucher or CC to unsuspend the account.

@H33R4L Nope, suspended accounts are accessible for 90 days following suspension. BUT I'm not sure if 611 is accessible while suspended.

>>> ALERT: I am not a CSA. Je ne suis pas un Agent du soutien à la clientèle.

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@GinYVR wrote:

@FarjyIf you want to have service restored before moderators get back to you.. try if you can access *611 via your phone, if so, go to any corner store or gas station and purchase a voucher and charge up and restore your phone that way.

Some store does not activate the topup vouchers right away.  You may need to wait a day or 2.

@CalgaryBen had confirmed that topup voucher sold by Shell gas station can be used within a short time.  But you may want to call the Shell station in question whether they have the PM topup voucher in stock before going.

H33R4L
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Unfortunately, having an account suspended means there is no way of logging back into the account. The public mobile site does not allow you to change your password like you would on web registered accounts on most sites.

This means you will have 2 options:

1. Get a new sim card as well as a new account (don't forget to safely record the password and security questions)

2. Create a new online account and switch over your number from your previous account to your new one. 

Hope this helps! Good luck!

@GinYVR wrote:

@FarjyIf you want to have service restored before moderators get back to you.. try if you can access *611 via your phone, if so, go to any corner store or gas station and purchase a voucher and charge up and restore your phone that way.

Ding.com or recharge.com will also sell vouchers and email the code.  It might cost slightly more but it saves some time.

Farjy

Thank you , gona try 

GinYVR
Mayor / Maire

GR
Mayor / Maire

@Farjy click here to start a ticket for the moderators and they'll get back to you usually within 48 hours or sooner to help you out!

https://publicmobile.ca.ada.support/chat/

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Farjy wrote:

Hello all , my account has been suspended due to payment issue as the credit was expired. Now I forgot my password & security answer so unable to renter the payment info. Please help me how do I solve this ?? 

Create a moderator support ticket using the ? button at the right hand bottom corner of this page.  Moderator wait time is up to 2 days.

Need Help? Let's chat.