cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

'My Items Awaiting Moderation" new tab has been added to COmmunity

benwarez
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Does it mean that if PM Moderators are not ok with my post they'll put aside until they accept to post it or what?.

4 REPLIES 4

@computergeek541  Its not a problem....theres no need for a moderator to release it. They can be accessed, edited and/or posted from that tab. Much better than rewriting a long post. Just want to know if there is any way to access it from your profile where it's hidden somewhere in the background other than the link provided by @oglat .

@benwarez wrote:

Does it mean that if PM Moderators are not ok with my post they'll put aside until they accept to post it or what?.

This is an automated process. If your message was moved or deleted, you wouldn't be able to open the message, so the fact that you can still see and open the messages means that it's not a moderator doing it.  I would not bother trying to have moderators release the message.  My expereiences are that they don't look at such a message pool. It's just easier to make your post again.

darlicious
Mayor / Maire
/t5/image/serverpage/image-id/3263i895867540B1D84A1/image-size/original?v=v2&px=-1
@benwarez wrote:

Thanks to @oglat  who provided the link to my items>My unmoderated items to @88cranston and myself so we can both find the posts that disappear (not my latest one oddly). There are only 2 posts inquiring about it both of which are from 4-5 years ago. Both went unanswered by the moderators. Does anyone here remember

this tab in their profile and have access to it? Or recall when it was removed preventing direct access? This is a great tool for those of us who are a little OCD about spelling, grammar or afterthoughts after posting or just long winded in our writing style. Then again maybe it was removed to just shut us up! Lol.

Ok pasting the other post has kind of messed up my post...one day I'll get the hang of it! Bust you should get the gist of it...

Need Help? Let's chat.