cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

My Account Page

Barryere
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Hello,

I've noticed from signing in and out, whenever I wanna check data usage, that there is a number for my account and I can click it which opens a drop down menu. My question is, is there a reason there is a drop down menu? Like for example, adding a second line to my account?

7 REPLIES 7

Barryere

I do wonder, if everyone was on autopay than in a few years time no one would have to pay their bill. How would Telus keep this company going?

I sure hope they don't attempt to migrate PM with say Koodo in the future or if PM gets bigger and is in stores that could also make it more expensive - even with rewards, and rewards are what have me sticking around.

I find cellaphone companies far too expensive but if I can reduce my bill to nothing in a few years than I'd rather that than continuously pay such a high price for a phone plan.

Barryere

@AnonymousI encourage people to think, there is too much nonsense nowadays.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Barryere:

Well thank you very much. In this day and age of the dumbing down of the populace and the pathetically increasing anti-science sentiment...I'll take it.

🙂

Barryere

Anonymous
Not applicable

@RobertQc wrote:

@Barryere wrote:

Hello,

I've noticed from signing in and out, whenever I wanna check data usage, that there is a number for my account and I can click it which opens a drop down menu. My question is, is there a reason there is a drop down menu? Like for example, adding a second line to my account?

You cant add a second line to the account. There are many quarks in the public mobile self serve system

mmmmm... sub-atomic particles. 🙂 I don't know how to write the sound effect that Homer does after saying things like that. 🙂

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

No idea why a they have a select box. But only number per one account 

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@Barryere wrote:

Hello,

You cant add a second line to the account. There are many quarks in the public mobile self serve system

Need Help? Let's chat.