cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Multiple lines on same account?

Hi guys, 

I currently have a line wit Public mobile and would like to add one or two more lines, it's not very straight forward on how to do that... if anyone has already done that I would appreciate the help.

thanks

Mayor / Maire

Re: Multiple lines on same account?

Hello @pashadee

We have 4 plans here but a plan is for one person one number.... you will need many SIM cards if you want more than one number... you can pay with the same credit card...

Mayor / Maire

And you can refer one sim for another one and have a 10$ credit on the second one... @pashadeeSmiley Happy

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

you need to register and activate different sim card, not adding to the same account.

Thanks for the response Lieux.. I am looking at having 3 phones with 3 different sims and 3 different (or same) plans ... I'm not sure if what you are saying is that I have to create 3 separate accounts for this and pay with the same credit card? If that's the case that's pretty inconvenient.. it would be nice to just login with one user and password and be able to manage / pay for all 3 lines.

That's sweet Smiley Happy

Oracle

1 phone number /1 account per  email address.

If you use Gmail you can create a Gmail alias name@gmsil.com = na.me@gmail.com =name+son@gmail.com

Be aware the + is not valid though when doing account verifications for mod communication. 

Mayor / Maire

Exact @pashadee you will need to create 3 different usernames and passwords for your different numbers...you will be able to manage but in 3 differents accounts... I have read that you can use a same email adress but with . Or +.... but I m not sure.. someone else can explain to you..

Thanks for the responses guys. I guess I got my answer, that it is not possible to manage multiple lines from one account.

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@pashadee Just to let you know PM is a Prepaid service not post paid so per line you have to make separate account.

*** Please note: I am not a Moderator ***