cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple issues with PM

fettuccine
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I am really frustrated with PM right now. I thought to myself, I only have a $10 plan, what could go wrong? I was willing to pay the $10 even if it meant no customer service available right away when you have an issue.

I have sent a PM to the mods yesterday around 10AM. I used up my 50mins but I did purchase a 200min addon a while back. It went through as per transaction history but it is not showing up on my account. I am waiting for important calls and no one is fixing my issue. Please do not tell me to use Fongo - I do not want an alternate solution. Seriously, how many days do I have to wait for someone to get back to me? If it was a simple issue I can let it go but my number can't be reached!

Also how come I cannot send a text message to another country? It says failed. *sigh* I still have text msgs left in my plan.

6 REPLIES 6

Anonymous
Not applicable

@fettuccine wrote:

I am really frustrated with PM right now. I thought to myself, I only have a $10 plan, what could go wrong? I was willing to pay the $10 even if it meant no customer service available right away when you have an issue.

I have sent a PM to the mods yesterday around 10AM. I used up my 50mins but I did purchase a 200min addon a while back. It went through as per transaction history but it is not showing up on my account. I am waiting for important calls and no one is fixing my issue. Please do not tell me to use Fongo - I do not want an alternate solution. Seriously, how many days do I have to wait for someone to get back to me? If it was a simple issue I can let it go but my number can't be reached!

Also how come I cannot send a text message to another country? It says failed. *sigh* I still have text msgs left in my plan.

When you say "a while back"...how far back? This current term? When your plan renews, the 200 minutes step back and wait again for the plan minutes to finish.

Did you do the two steps of purchasing add-ons? Put money in then buy the add-on? Is the price of the add-on (or more) still showing in your Available Funds? Did you ever see the add-on lower down in the add-ons area of your overview page?

Tony8
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

Hi, I was on the $10 Plan, but it was not enough talk time for me. The $15 plan offers 100 min talk time and unlimited text, great for me.

To send a text message to another country other than the USA, you need the country code + city code + number. I have tried this, i think it is easier to use an app like Hangouts or Whatsapp.

https://countrycode.org/how-to-call

Anonymous
Not applicable

@fettuccine  - I am sure they will get you up and running soon.  If you haven't already tried, clear your browser's cach or us it in privacy/incognito mode when logging in to self serve (to buy the add-on).  BTW, if you need to buy an add-on because the service stopped due to PM system problem, I am pretty sure that the mods will refund/credit the price of the add-on.

fettuccine

Great. I can't even purchase an add-on now through self-serve saying it has been disabled. Why do they take out money/credit then if it is disabled?! 

It also says to dial *611 instead but the line is busy. 

I so pissed off right now cos there's nothing can be done from my end. I am taking my money elsewhere. It was nice knowing you PM!!!! -_-

Alex888
Mayor / Maire

@fettuccineThe moderators are very busy right now so it may take them a few days to respond.

You could try using Chrome in incognito, it works for most people.

fettuccine

Oh for chrissake even this website sucks. I can't edit my original post, the cursor keeps going back to one place; i can't scroll down to add text at the end of my post! 

If I purchase another add-on now AGAIN, PM will give me credit it back, right? as I have no reason to purchase double if not for this issue. Correct?

Need Help? Let's chat.