cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Multiple accounts

Seahorse
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Is there anyway you can have multiple phone numbers under one account, instead of having multiple accounts?

10 REPLIES 10

@Karin2 

To be able to logon to your account(s), you need to know the email address that was used.

You may logon here: https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/

If you had activated in-store (and not at home), then you can try to register your account here: https://selfserve.publicmobile.ca/self-registration/

If you do not remember your email address (userid) or cannot access your self-serve account, you will need to contact Moderators for help. You can send them a private message here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Karin2 wrote:

How do I access other accounts if I can't remember how to log in to the other accounts. They are all paid with one credit card. 

Look in all your email inboxes that you know of to find the welcome email from here when you signed up. The self-serve login id is that email address. Then try passwords that you think it might be or use the Forgot your password? link. It will hopefully send an email to that address and then you can reset the password.

If you signed up in-store then use the create an account to create your self-serve account.

brettster99
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

You can try forget your password and change it to a password you will remember (write in down on piece of paper) 

Or you can Private message the Moderators using the envelope at the top or though the question mark button. 

That’s really the only thing you can really do 

Karin2
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

How do I access other accounts if I can't remember how to log in to the other accounts. They are all paid with one credit card. 

LovesToPM
Mayor / Maire

@Seahorse wrote:

Is there anyway you can have multiple phone numbers under one account, instead of having multiple accounts?

Without any major benefit, this becomes a nice-to-have feature.

Speakout Wirelss allows 1 email for multiple lines..

I think it is the way Telus makes it easier to them to count new customers.. a very important metric to its stock price.

@lukealex121 wrote:

Like most prepaid plans, there is no option to have multiple lines on a single account. (and there hasn’t been any plans announce to do so, currently. )

Wind Mobile used to allow mulitple phone numbers in one prepaid account.  This was to allow different numbers to be linked together for the purpose of family/multi-line discounts.  As Public Mobile doesn't offer anything like that, Public Mobile wouldn't need to implement that.  I'm sure that people ask about this because they don't want to have to log in and out multiple times to access the payment and change options for different accounts, but I doubt that this will come any time soon. I'd be happy with Public Mobile fixing some of the existing self-serve account issues first before trying to implement multiple accounts per self-serve login.

lukealex121
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Like most prepaid plans, there is no option to have multiple lines on a single account. (and there hasn’t been any plans announce to do so, currently. )

Lieux
Oracle
Oracle

@Seahorse wrote:

No you need one account for 1 sim card and 1 different email for each. But you can pay with the same credit card for the 3! And will have the 2$ credit for each every 30 days!Smiley Happy

Sizzle
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Unfortunately no. Hopefully they will one day have that option. 

Need Help? Let's chat.