cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Motorola just did a major update and my phone is not agreeing. Is there anyway to uninstall?

TheMadScribble
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi!

So I just installed the big Motorola update, but since then my phone has been bugging really badly. My home button periodically stops working, followed by the active apps button and then the entire phone becomes unresponsive. Sometimes it just becomes unresponsive with no warning. It's been getting worse and today I've had to restart it five times in the last hour. (Plus my data has stopped working, but that's another issue.)

I understand this is not exactly a public mobile issue (aside from the Data) but is there any way to uninstall the update or a way to get my phone to stop glitching everytime I attempt to use it?

Thank you!

3 REPLIES 3

Martin
Legend
Legend
If you google Red Flag Deals, there is a growing thread about upgrade problems, and links to how to revert to a previous version.

As noted above, there is no easy way to downgrade.

Good luck!!

benwarez
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

This is latest Moto G 2nd Generation update - Android 5.0 Lollipop update www.motorola.com/mymotog Motorola did not notify for any update issue

chukdefatey
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire
Normally there is no easy way to downgrade a software, but Google or Bing Search is Probably a Place where you would find better results then to Post here
Need Help? Let's chat.