cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

More Moderators Joined the Community

NDesai
Oracle
Oracle

On behalf of the community and oracles, welcome to the community.  

As part of the new Support Structure, mods from other channels have registered to the community. This means more mods will be available to help out users with the account related issues. Finally, a bit of rest to @Mary_M @Shazia_K @MarieHelene_L and @Simon_O.

You can all see who's online on this page

See you all around. 

39 REPLIES 39

@mimmo, we are but I think they are just introducing themselves and if you have one of them on any of your issues you will then be dealing directly to them.

Welcome @Amine_E, and @Noella_B, and @Ashley_T.  Thanks for joining the community to help out all of the members here!!

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
I thought we are supposed to just use moderator_team for all requests,and not the individual mods.

That seems the most efficient and will stop people from tagging all mods for support.

My question also is when to tag vs when to private message.

My personal philosophy
Private message on account related issues tag on more general questions.

SD08

Thanks for the update, @NDesai.

Welcome to all the new moderators!  Glad to have you with us.  Smiley Happy

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

I would like some clarification here.  Previously, people can use other methods of contact and now we are down to just one, which is the community forum and private messages.  Are the new moderators transplants from the other sources which are now closed?  BTW, this post should be stickied so it doesn't get lost in the mix.  Finally, a warm welcome to all the new faces in town.

Amine_E
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hi great users!

My name is Amine, new community moderator, and I am really excited about being a part of this wonderful community 🙂

-Amine

---
Enter our Ice Cream Day contest here by 12:00PM EST, February 11th for a chance to win one $50 eGift card for Dairy Queen!
No purchase necessary.
Read complete Contest Rules before entering.

canucks4life
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Thanks added a few more to my friends list once I figured out where the invisible link was Cat LOL

Noella_B
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hi there! 

Please do feel free to holler at me if you need help and it'd be my pleasure to assist you. 

Cheers 🙂 

Noella 

Ashley_T
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey Community fam!

I'll be here to help if you have any questions 🙂

- Ashley 

mimmo
Welcome new mods. Glad to see the current mods get some well needed support.

This should help with the next influx of support requests next time there is a hot promo.

Out of curiosity does this mean there will be more mods online at one time or simply less time allocated to each mod.

How many mods are typically online during "office hours". I recall one of the mods saying she was the only one working on a particular day or pirtion of a day
Need Help? Let's chat.