cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monthly invoice

DaveRudd
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

I need a monthly invoice so that I can submit my phone bill to my accounting department.  Who do I contact for this as it is not on the Self Serve page? 

6 REPLIES 6

Agreed. Simon is rather annoying.. doesn't even understand "bye".

I've tried asking it a few questions that people ask on forums and it's unreal how useless that bot is.

It's very understandable why people are getting frustrated with SIMon.

@Anonymous wrote:

@Jb456 wrote:

Open SIMon

Write "Human"

Select "account specific question"

Then select "no I want a human"

Then Simon will provide you a link to create a ticket

This just continues to be ridiculous. Not your help...this bypassing the AI of the chatbot to get to the form. There should just be a link to the form so as to not waste time trying work around finally getting to it via the chatbot.

I've tried a couple of these methods and it seems to be hit and miss and unreliable.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Jb456 wrote:

Open SIMon

Write "Human"

This just continues to be ridiculous. Not your help...this bypassing the AI of the chatbot to get to the form. There should just be a link to the form so as to not waste time trying work around finally getting to it via the chatbot.

I've tried a couple of these methods and it seems to be hit and miss and unreliable.

Open SIMon

Write "Human"

DaveRudd
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

here is the response I got from SImon

At Public Mobile, we do not offer any bills, invoices or monthly statements.  However, you can view all your payment transactions by signing in to your Self-Serve account, then clicking on 'View Payment History' in the grey bar

Funny they can charge my credit card right away but not provide an invoice for the service.  Who do I talk to in getting a statement so that I can submit my bill to my accounting or this is going to be my last month?

Jb456
Mayor / Maire

there are no bills at PM only a pyment history.  if you need bills then you need to request an invoice and provide some details. 

You will have to speak to the moderators. Contact them through SIMon.

Simon.JPG

mimmo
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité
Need Help? Let's chat.