cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monthly bill amount

Lizabeth
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hi,

I have just topped up my account for month 2 of my services. My question and concern is that the first month was $45 and this month it was $51.75 and im wondering why the price has gone up for the exact same plan as last month.

7 REPLIES 7

popping
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@stonechucker wrote:

This amount is 15% tax.  Not sure what province that is, but it's not an additional charge.  it's what you're supposed to pay on your renewal.

Quite a few provinces charge sales tax + GST = 15% 

http://www.calculconversion.com/sales-tax-calculator-hst-gst.html

SD08

@Lizabeth wrote:

Hi,

I have just topped up my account for month 2 of my services. My question and concern is that the first month was $45 and this month it was $51.75 and im wondering why the price has gone up for the exact same plan as last month.

@Lizabeth

As mentioned, $51.75 is including 15% taxes. Note that any amounts seen in your account is before taxes, while amounts that show up on your credit card will include tax.  If you were only charged $45 (on your credit card) for the first payment, then you actually got a break on the tax. This glitch has been randomly experienced previously by other customers on their first payments.

I divided $51.75 by $45.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@stonechucker wrote:

This amount is 15% tax.  Not sure what province that is, but it's not an additional charge.  it's what you're supposed to pay on your renewal.

So *now* you do the math! 🙂

I did 12 and 13 % and stopped there.

Looks like all the Maritime provinces have 15%.

stonechucker
Mayor / Maire

mimmo

All prices are pre tax so when you see .xx that is on your cc or bank calculate 45* your local tax rate

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Lizabeth wrote:

Hi,

If there was a price change then you would have been notified.

Maybe it's taxes. Maybe it's rewards.

Post a screenshot of your overview page and payment history so we can see what you have going on. Blank out personal information of course.

Need Help? Let's chat.