cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Monthly Bill

Cinjin
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Since i am new to the service i am just wondering if there is a monthly statement / bill sent to the email address on the account ? I need something to supply to my company as an expense. Thanks.

12 REPLIES 12

q8881662

Thank you

@q8881662 wrote:

Just looked at my account balance of 2 yuan, so you can think that money was eaten by the system. I want to contact the customer service personnel. Is there any way to contact them?

https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/How-to-Get-Help/ta-p/251745

q8881662

Just looked at my account balance of 2 yuan, so you can think that money was eaten by the system. I want to contact the customer service personnel. Is there any way to contact them?

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@q8881662 wrote:

If I don't care if she keeps the fees in it for next month, will it be OK?

@q8881662 I'm not sure I understand the question.  Are you saying you did do an immediate plan change, and based on the advice I gave in that other posting, you're wanting to ask for good will from the moderator team?  If so then yes, if they do give you a good will credit, it would be in the form of a credit to your Available Funds balance in your Public Mobile account, which will be used toward your next renewal cost.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

q8881662

If I don't care if she keeps the fees in it for next month, will it be OK?

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Anonymous wrote:

Hey @q8881662, any chance you did a plan change?  Do you have two separate PM accounts using the same credit card?

@q8881662 these two things that @Anonymous listed are the most common explanations to "double charges" when people ask here.  For more on the plan change explanation, please see here:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Getting-Started/I-was-charged-twice/m-p/303481/highlight/true#M55293.  

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

q8881662

Yes. I changed my plan on 11.27, and the system charged me one more time on 12.6.   I have a PM phone plan and credit card

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hey @q8881662, any chance you did a plan change?  Do you have two separate PM accounts using the same credit card?

q8881662

How can I solve the problem that my monthly fee is duplicated? Credit cards were received on November 27 and again on December 6.

Cinjin

Thanks everyone. I guess i will do either screenshots or transaction history for my expense sheet 😃

RobertQc
Mayor / Maire

@Cinjin wrote:

Since i am new to the service i am just wondering if there is a monthly statement / bill sent to the email address on the account ? I need something to supply to my company as an expense. Thanks.

@Cinjin

No. Public Mobile self-serve does not have a user accessible billing statement generator. (Only transaction history for approximately 6 months) Most pre-paid mobile service providers do not give you statements so you will have to contact the moderator team to get your statements. We community helpers are other customers trying to help out with no system access and only a moderator will be able to access your account statements. Click this to send them a message  Wait times are usually about 30 days for them to fufill your statement request. Depending on frequency required for your employer you may want to put in the request once a year.

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Cinjin wrote:

@Cinjin wrote:

No there is no monthly receipt sent to you.  You can request a record of your payments but that is at least a 30 day process.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

Need Help? Let's chat.