cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Money was taken but account is suspended

Yosief
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hi Guys,

My account is suspended after the money was taken.... below is what shows up on my portal:

Your account has been suspended. Make a payment to reactivate your current plan.
Suspended accounts are deactivated after 90 days if payment is not received. You will lose your phone number and service.
Reactivate Current Plan

Is it possible?

13 REPLIES 13

ssears680
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

new payment buyed and did not work at all can you pls replay asap thanks

@ssears680 wrote:

any one having issus i have added 58.00 to my account still not working so any one out there plase help me get back on line asap

@ssears680

Unfortunately there is not enough information in your post to be able to help effectively here on the forum. Is this a renewal?

Wildly assuming that you have run into the recent auto pay glitch, or have another account related problem, you have to get in touch with the moderator team - they are back in office tomorrow morning 9am eastern time and will answer private messages on a first come first serve basis.

Use this link to send a private message to the @Moderator_Team, include all relevant information in your message, such as account number, phone number, detailed problem description.

More information on contacting the mods: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/Updated-Contacting-our-Community-Moder...

ssears680

any one having issus i have added 58.00 to my account still not working so any one out there plase help me get back on line asap

Megs

Money was taken and my phone is suspended. Plan is not active

MarieHelene_L
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

Hey @anitah

I'm here to help! I'm sorry to hear your plan did not renew as expected 😞 

Could you please send me a private message with your phone number and 4-digit PIN number? I'll look into it right away 🙂

Thanks, 

Marie

*Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, PIN etc... This is a public forum!*

anitah

I am having the same issue here. It withdrew the money but for some reason my phone isn't working and I can't call anyone to help me! 😞

Trooper93
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Hey I had the same issue yesterday, but then @Shazia_K helped out very quickly and smoothly with it.

Acekiller
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

my plan was renewed without issue today.

X-Files
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

...Let it be,  after 12 hrs later , its back to normal again. Smiley Tongue

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

Is this problem introduced from the last planned maintenance? 

BrrMcGrr
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

@Yosief, seems there has been some system glitches today.

@Yosief  You are unfortunately having the same problem as many others today.

As long as you have paid, and all your services are working, then dont worry.  It is a glitch in the system that makes it look like your account is suspended when it is not.

Pier
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@Yosief

As soon as your phone is working, no need to be worried. If it doesn't work, one of our mods @CS_Agent    will assist you.

Yours,

Need Help? Let's chat.