cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Mods have not replied to message in 3 days - number Port

Jatt47
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Please someone help my ear is being eaten by my dad as he was on a different carrier & I didn't have the account number handy  

We also have important calls coming on that line.. 

7 REPLIES 7

danielj
Town Hero / Héro de la Ville

The @CS_Agent does appear to be slower and taken more time to respond to people. Hopefully if they have not already done so they are able to further assist you in a timely fashion. I also hope the Moderators are able to improve their responses time.

@Jatt47 wrote:

Done lol

Done! ?  

Problem solved?  Smiley Happy

c70nut
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

Had my issue successfully resolved after a few messages back and forth.  I found they never took more than a couple days to get back to me.

Jatt47
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Done lol

Dunkman
Oracle
Oracle

@Jatt47

Unfortunately, for porting issues, only the moderators can help you.  It looks like incomplete or stuck port issue.  Hopefully, moderator will get hold of you today or tomorrow.  The typical waits have been 2-3 days.  

Does your dad's previous carrier SIM card work still?  Sometimes, it still works until the port is complete.  

ShawnC13
Oracle
Oracle

@Jatt47 wrote:

Please someone help my ear is being eaten by my dad as he was on a different carrier & I didn't have the account number handy  

We also have important calls coming on that line.. 

@Jatt47, Unfortunately all you can do is wait.  Without inputing hte account number during the port that can create a lot of issues and only mods can fix them.  Right now looking throught eh froum it looks like a 72 or more response time so hopefully someone will get back to you soon.

I am happy to help, but I am not a Customer Support Agent please do not include any personal info in a message to me. Click HERE to create a trouble ticket through SIMon the Chatbot *

MoreYummy
Mayor / Maire

They have slow respond.  You can try to send another message to them while waiting.

Also what's your issue, see if we can help you here!  Smiley Happy

Need Help? Let's chat.