cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

@Mods - could you check my port from Rogers please....

TheBlue
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen
12 REPLIES 12

reh

@Maharg15 make sure to PM the moderators ALL the information required.

Thank You @Shazia_K for fixing my issue.. I haven't tested everything but so far I received a text and called myself from work!

I hope things will be smooth from here on !!

Thanks again!

TheBlue

@reh - I commented on several threads, then started one yesterday and started another today.

My thread today didn't make the PM peeps too happy.

I received an email telling me that the port would be complete in 30 mins to 2 hours.

That'sit!

Maharg15
Still waiting, no response. 6 days now, please help me out @Shazia_K

carmennic

@reh  no I didn't start a thread I commented on other threads, @Shazia_K PM'd me and let me know that the port would be completed in 30 min- 2 hours. It was completed in about 30 min. 

reh

the previous message was meant for @carmennic but @TheBlue please answer too!

reh

Hi @TheBlue - did you create a new thread? did it just finishing port now? did they notify you? how did you know it was completed?

carmennic

@TheBlue mine is ported now too 🙂 thanks! 

Thanks @Shazia_K 

reh

@Shazia_K please solve my same problem with partial rogers porting. Apparently my "initial" private message never went through. I resent all the information to @Mary_M and @Saray_O in a private message. I also have two "tickets" through teh "get help" forms...

@TheBlue , @carmennic- how many days for it to get resolved? Not far that they are using LIFO (latest in, first out) system for addressing issues / resolving problems, they should be using FIFO.

@mods - if this is how you're managing things, does that mean we will have no choice to keep sending PMs until our issue is resolved?

TheBlue

@carmennic might be worth starting your own thread as FINALLY I am ported over.

I looks like they reply to requests as they come in, which means older request make it on the never-never list as there are so many new requests. Not sure if this is how they intend to manage customer service (that would be bad), or if it's just an effect of the backlog. Either way - they are trying.

I know @Shazia_K kinda let me have it about opening a second thread but honestly it's the only way I could get a response after a week of dead air.

@Shazia_K - you rock..... Thanks again for your help.

carmennic

@TheBlue did this work? I have sent 3 emails throught the site and PM'd MODs I haven't heard anything! it's been a week! so frustrated I can get phone calls with my bell SIM but not texts. @Shazia_K I would love a response of any kind!

TheBlue

Done!

Hope that works...

Shazia_K
Retraité / Retired
Retraité / Retired

Hey @TheBlue

Please reply to my private message by providing me with the right account #.. 

Thanks,

Shazia

* Please do not post private info such as: phone number, account number, pin etc.. This is a public forum.
Need Help? Let's chat.