cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Moderators

Carld123
Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

Noticed not as many posts about moderator reply times....things must be looking up in that department...

13 REPLIES 13

Robynesque
Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Lol

Anonymous
Not applicable

@Robynesque wrote:

I am not sure how you thought I was a moderator who could help but you emailed me privately. Can you tell me why you thought I was a moderator?

Not sure who you're replying to...but it happens. I've had a few. Some folks here have a "signature" saying they aren't a moderator.

When I get one I just suggest they post here in the community forum. No biggie. 'Course I then don't see them here. 🙂 Maybe they figure out sending to the team. Fine.

Now...if they're sending you their name address SIN and birthdate well...:)

Robynesque

I am not sure how you thought I was a moderator who could help but you emailed me privately. Can you tell me why you thought I was a moderator?

srlawren
Retired Oracle / Oracle Retraité

@Carld123 wrote:

@Jasmeetparmar

Hi..you need to send this request directly to the moderators @CS_Agent be sure to include all your account info that you know..pin number etc

@Jasmeetparmar further to this, you can find out how to private message the moderator team for assistance in this article:  https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Knowledge-Base/How-to-Get-Help/ta-p/251745

>>> ALERT: I am not a moderator. For account or activation assistance, please click here.

Carld123

@mcs11

Good advice.....forgot to mention that......

mcs11
Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

@Jasmeetparmar wrote:

Hey my name is Jasmeet Parmar and my cell phone number is 416xxxxxx and I cant access my account coz they used the wrong email address. The email suppose to be Jasmeet-parmar@hotmail.com but instead its Jasmeet_parmar@hotmail.com. I am in need of my account number and it would be great if you can help out. Thanks 

@Jasmeetparmar, you should probably delete your cell phone number from your post to prevent crank calls!

Carld123

@Jasmeetparmar

Hi..you need to send this request directly to the moderators @CS_Agent be sure to include all your account info that you know..pin number etc

Jasmeetparmar
Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hey my name is Jasmeet Parmar and my cell phone number is 4164553113 and I cant access my account coz they used the wrong email address. The email suppose to be Jasmeet-parmar@hotmail.com but instead its Jasmeet_parmar@hotmail.com. I am in need of my account number and it would be great if you can help out. Thanks 

ashleyb
Great Citizen / Super Citoyen

I always get prompt replies from them. As always with any Moderator position your always in high demannd. So i don't blame them for taking as long as they do to respond. They probably have alot of messages daily.

Robynesque

I have been able to get decent response times overall from the moderators, with the one exception of an email that was never answered. I had to ask the same question again and then I got a response. So it seems like the moderators are pretty reliable - at least since when I started with public mobile 3 months ago.

Robyn.

mimmo

Yeah a stickies option would be nice.

This is the thread https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/Discussions/Current-moderator-wait-times-based-on-rea...

If anyone wants to add their experience it could help others know.

will13am
Oracle
Oracle

It is hard to say.  There was a thread about response times.  It sems to have been buried by new threads.  We don't really have a stickie option to keep certain threads on top of the pile. 

mimmo

We can only hope. 

Need Help? Let's chat.