cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Re: Moderator team

@Keimj wrote:

just checked and the port was completed now thanks for all the information 

For future reference, solutions should not be given to one's self.  Please consider giving it to somneone in the thread who has helped you fix something or provided the correct answer to your questions.

Good Citizen / Bon Citoyen

Things are definitely slow with the support people right now. I'm still waiting approaching 48 hours.

I have no problem with the limited support here, but we should be able to get a response within a timely manner. Cutting back on support staff, are we?

Model Citizen / Citoyen Modèle

As @LovesToPM says, it is best to send the msg to the moderators from the account that is affected; however, as I found when I did the same thing for my son, the Moderators simply Personal Messaged the affected client (my son and in your case, your wife) and she just gives the ok to access her account.

So if you're original message came from your account, you are not in for much of an issue when the mods respond.

Have you created a community account for her. She'll need one to recieve the message from the mods.

Deputy Mayor / Adjoint au Maire

@chuck_gradyThis is really important information.

No wonder, some customers are saying they never hear back from Mods.

Customers should also be looking on community account with account owner's email address.

Thanks for sharing! Smiley Happy

Edit: Thanks again! It's good to know.

The original messenger is advised that they need permission to access the other account tho. So it should happen eventually either way. @LovesToPM 

Great Neighbour / Super Voisin

Hello Moderator Team,

New month just started today.  haven't use any talk mins.  but the mins of mine is 90 mins now.  

Please assist

Thank you. 

@HM01 wrote:

Hello Moderator Team,

New month just started today.  haven't use any talk mins.  but the mins of mine is 90 mins now.  

Please assist

Thank you. 

This isn't the way to get the moderators' attention. Either send a PM here: https://productioncommunity.publicmobile.ca/t5/notes/composepage/note-to-user-id/22437

OR:

Use the new support system here: https://www.publicmobile.ca/en/bc/get-help